Did your New Year’s resolution include a plan for achieving better data collection and management in 2016? If it didn’t, are you now wishing you had?
Either way, I have a webcast you should definitely attend. Next week, Keith Steele and Carol Volk (Owner/Research Ecologist at South Fork Research) will be presenting “Getting Started with GeoOptix™: A Platform Overview” on Wednesday, 17 February 2016 at 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern.
During the free, hour-long webcast, those who attend will learn:
- The four primary components of the platform (design, collect, analyze, and manage), and why they are important;
- Benefits customers enjoy after implementing GeoOptix;
- New feature enhancements currently being rolled out;
- How the collaboration with BPA and biologists on the Columbia Habitat Monitoring Program benefits natural resource management organizations;
- How field data collection works with GeoOptix [ live demo ]
I encourage you to click here and reserve your spot today! Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Looking forward to a productive and successful 2016,