The lastest release includes a number of noteworthy new features intended to improve the overall Miradi experience. Once you upgrade, you will have access to:
- Redesigned diagram color scheme
- New progress ratings for results
- New status "lights" for each link of a results chain
- New dashed arrows to mark "uncertain" links
- Improved diagram tagging
- New capability for capturing evidence
- New "unlink" feature in target-threat rating
- New future viability status summary ratings
To quickly educate users, Dan Salzer has produced a short, 10-minute video highlighting each enhancement.
Finally, if you're not currently using Miradi to design, manage, and monitor your conservation projects, you should take advantage of the 60-day free trial available on Miradi.org.