Learn how today’s leading natural resource management organizations are getting more time for analysis and action by streamlining data collection and management with GeoOptix. GeoOptix is an enterprise-level, end-to-end environmental data management platform that is designed to support research, monitoring, and evaluation efforts by transforming your field data into actionable intelligence.
During this free, hour-long webcast, you can expect to learn:
- The four primary components of the platform (design, collect, analyze, and manage), and why they are important;
- Benefits customers enjoy after implementing GeoOptix;
- New feature enhancements currently being rolled out;
- How the collaboration with BPA and biologists on the Columbia Habitat Monitoring Program benefits natural resource management organizations;
- How online data collection works with GeoOptix [ live demo ]