Built originally for Oregon Metro to manage property acquisition and stewardship for their Natural Areas bond measure, TerraTrak™ efficiently streamlines site management activities for green infrastructure assets, such as parks, open spaces, trails, urban forests, constructed wetlands, wildlife corridors, and other natural habitats.
Join representatives from Sitka Technology Group and discover how the platform:
- Centralizes all program data
- Streamlines business processes and workflows
- Simplifies the process of sharing program summaries and reports
- Why customers like Oregon Metro and Clean Water Services chose to implement TerraTrak and the resulting workflow improvements they’ve experienced
- A step-by-step demo of the site management module
- How organizations across the country can free up staff time for genuine stewardship by adopting this enterprise-level conservation management platform.